Swap Specialties and Performance Terms and Conditions
Limit of Liability
Swap Specialties and Performance Inc is and shall not be liable or held accountable for damages that result from the use, the misuse, or inability to use any product or service we sell or offer. The performance and operation of the products do not hold us to any accountability even if Swap Specialties and Performance was made aware of the possibility of damage.
The content of anything Swap Specialties and Performance Inc publishes, writes, or notes including this entire site including but not limited to pictures, text, images, videos, or code is protected by copyright laws of the United States and is property of Swap Specialties and Performance Inc. Copyright 2017, Swap Specialties and Performance Inc ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Granted permissions include photo sharing and copying for order placing practices only, as long as material is used for non-commercial or sale used only, unless granted written permission is authorized by Swap beforehand. Any other use pertaining but not limited to the reproduction, display, reproducing of any content of this site is prohibited.
All trademarks and names of trade of Swap Specialties and Performance Inc used by Swap and on this website are register trademarks of Swap Specialties and Performance Inc.
Use of Website
This site is intended as a marketing and selling point for products and services of Swap Specialties and Performance. It is not intended for including by not limited to loitering, harassment of any kind, impersonating, or selling of any product. This sites chat, email, or forums will not tolerate any abusive language, profane or demoralizing, fraudulent, misleading, or otherwise any content not represented by Swap. Swap Specialties and Performance reserves the right to delete or remove for any reason any part of this site or attachment to this site.
This website “SwapSpecialties.com” is not intended for anyone under the age of 13 (13 years old). You must be 18 years or older to purchase from Swap Specialties or our website “SwapSpecialties.com”
Disclaimer of Warranty
Any product or service offered or sold by Swap Specialties and Performance is sold “As-Is” unless otherwise specified by written warranty disclaimer. Any specified warranty is meant as product replacement only, no monetary value, implied time, or collateral damages will be covered. No engines or transmissions will be warrantied as they are for aftermarket off-road applications only. Product must be returned in its original condition before warranty product is provided. One (1) product warranty per customer is allowed on warrantied products. Swap Specialties and Performance does not make any warranties in regard to the correct use of its products, accuracy, reliability, or adequacy. Swap Specialties and Performance Inc also does not warrant any functions of this site that may contain errors, interruption, or defect and that they may not be corrected and contain viruses or other harmful components. Certain States do not permit or regulate warranties, check your local laws to see if they apply to you or not. By doing business and purchasing products from Swap Specialties and Performance you agree to these terms and conditions.
Sale Return Policy
All sales are final and there are no exceptions. Unused merchandise may be returned to Swap Specialties within 7 business days for store credit only, no refunds.
Any item that is not normally stocked would be considered a special order or custom product. Any special-order product must require a 50% deposit that is non-refundable and cannot be canceled. It may take up to 10 weeks to receive a special ordered or custom product once order is placed. You must receive a return authorization from Swap before returning a product, or send an email to Info@swapspecialties.com prior to return.
Swap Specialties and Performance Inc is not responsible for any damage due to shipping on any returns.
Swap Specialties uses UPS, USPS, and FedEx for shipping. Free shipping carrier will be selected by Swap Specialties at time of shipment. All packages will be shipped with tracking information emailed to customer at time of shipment and will be Signature Required. Swap Specialties will only ship to billing address no exceptions. Customer is allowed to provide shipment label to use instead of Swap Specialties providing one, however Swap Specialties is not responsible for the contents or package once it is picked up. International and expedited shipping will be quoted and paid for by the customer at time of order. Products and orders can also be picked up from Swap Specialties at 9956 E M-21, Ovid, MI 48866 but by scheduled appointment only.
Customer Data Privacy and Protection Policy
Swap Specialties cares about our customers data and information obtained during the ordering process. Whether placed online, over the phone, or in person we take your privacy very importantly.
All consumer information will be kept strictly confidential and never released. Credit card numbers and customer information are not retained on this site and are securely transmitted to our credit card gateway. This site is secured by Really Simple SSL certificate providing a 256 bit encryption thereby offering the highest level of encryption and security possible. This means you can rest assured that communications between your browser and this site’s web servers are private and secure.
- What Personal Information We Collect You may be asked to provide information that can be used to identify you (your “Personal Information”) when you respond to certain inquiries or choose to use certain sections of this website. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and, where appropriate, credit card number. Also, when you visit this website, we will place a “cookie,” a text file containing a randomly assigned number on your computer so that we have the ability to customize the look and feel of this website for you. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may impede your use of certain of this website’s features. We will also collect your IP address when you access this website.
- How We Use Your Personal Information Not surprisingly, much of the value that we provide through this website requires the use of your Personal Information. To be specific, we use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- to customize the look and feel of this website for you; 2. to internally monitor our customers’ usage of the various aspects of this website in order to enhance the products and services that we currently or will, in the future, offer; 3. to send you material about topics on which you have requested more information; and 4. to provide you with technical and other support.
While we use information about our users on an aggregated basis and will often share such data with unaffiliated third parties, this information, by its aggregate nature, contains none of your Personal Information. When we refer to an “unaffiliated” third party, we mean one that (i) is not controlled by us, (ii) does not control us, and (iii) is not controlled by the same party controlling us.
- if required by law, regulatory or court order, or legal process; 2. if we determine that doing so would be in the public interest (i.e., if we were to suspect that you were using this website in connection with the commission of a crime); 3. in connection with a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization, or liquidation of LPE. 4. if you provide such information to us in connection with a promotion of a good or service offered by a third party, for purposes of such promotion, including, without limitation, sharing such information with that third party; 5. to provide you with certain services on this website that are provided by such parties, as reasonably required to provide such services and; 6. in the context of working with third-party contractors engaged by us in the provision of this website or related matters.
After we disclose your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties in such instances, we can no longer control the use or further disclosure of your Personal Information. Consequently, we will not be responsible to you for such use or further disclosure.
- Correcting Your Information You can ensure that your account information is correct and current by reviewing and updating it at any time. You may do so as often as necessary by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and we will assist you in updating your information.
- Security We take precautions involving physical, electronic, and managerial controls to protect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, and alteration any of your Personal Information in our possession. We may employ industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer encryption when requesting certain financial Person Information from you. We do not, however, use such encryption during your day-to-day use of this website. You should note that the confidentiality of any information transmitted over the Internet cannot be guaranteed.
Swap Specialties and Performance Inc may deliver or forward notice via mean of email, mail, or general notice on this site providing you have provided Swap Specialties and Performance with a reliable address.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon accessing this site, purchasing a product or service of Swap Specialties and Performance Inc, or contacting us. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Swap Specialties and Performance Inc without any notice and at any time, for any reason. Any provisions relating to Copyright, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, and Miscellaneous, shall survive any alteration or termination.